Black Diamond Session Approach Shoes Women's
The Session Shoe is the most casual approach shoe from Black Diamond, designed for climbers commuting from climbing gyms to crags, and maybe stopping at a cafe along the way. Black Diamond's engineered knit upper feels both breathable and durable to keep comfy on warm trails, and the elastic heel maintains a snug fit that you can collapse to wear as a slip-on in between redpoint attempts. The lining is a sock-like bootie built to accommodate socks, or not. Underfoot, Black Diamond's BlackLabel rubber gives street-styled stickiness, and EVA cushions on trails and sidewalks alike.
- Casual approach shoe goes from climbing gyms to crags
- Breathable knit upper with rubber toe protection
- Elastic heel can drop down to double as a sandal
- Sock-like bootie brings the comfort with or without socks
- EVA midsole maintains cushioning shock-absorption
- BlackLabel-Street rubber sole is sticky on all terrain