Legal Notice: All notices from Vital Outdoors to you may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from you to Vital Outdoors shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
1224 Washington Avenue, Suite 125 Golden, CO 80401 P.O. Box 26 Golden, CO 80402
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by you to Vital Outdoors five (5) days after the date sent.
Copyright Notice: All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
1224 Washington Avenue, Suite 125 Golden, CO 80401 P.O. Box 26 Golden, CO 80402
Copyright © 2008-2020 Vital Outdoors. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2008-2021 Vital Outdoors. All rights reserved.
Trademarks: All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Vital Outdoors. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Vital Outdoors or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Shipping & Delivery: At this time, Vital Outdoors ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Vital Outdoors ships approved merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
International: Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Vital Outdoors is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Sales Tax: Vital Outdoors charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
Return Policy: Merchandise can be returned for exchange or refund within 60 days of receipt. The merchandise must be returned new, unused, unaltered, not previously installed, and in a sellable condition with all of the original packaging. Used non-defective merchandise cannot be returned for exchange or refund. Refund will be issued in the form of original payment. Sorry, store credit is not available. Returns due to some fault of Vital Outdoors will be reimbursed for all return shipping costs-UPS Ground or US Mail only. Express shipping charges will not be reimbursed.
Business Hours from Memorial Day to Labor Day: (Mountain Standard Time)
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Business Hours from Labor Day to Memorial Day: (Mountain Standard Time)
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Warranties: Every item Vital Outdoors carries is covered by a warranty from the individual manufactures. ALL WARRANTY ITEMS MUST BE INSPECTED TO INSURE IF THE ITEM CAN BE COVERED UNDER THE MANUFACTURES WARRANTY POLICY. We cannot determine if a item is defective without seeing it. Generally, warranties cover defects in materials and workmanship. Damage from abuse, neglect, accidents, and racing are not covered under any warranty. It is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer to repair or replace defective merchandise.
Labor and shipping are not covered under any warranty.
For questions regarding our return policy, please contact our Customer Service department at 303-215-1644, or e-mail us at CustomerService@VitalOutdoors.com.
Vital Outdoors shall not be responsible for the proper use of the merchandise sold and the customer is urged to exercise caution and take all necessary safety measures in using the merchandise. Vital Outdoors urges you to wear a helmet and use lighting when riding your bicycle regardless of the legal requirements pertaining thereto in your particular state.
For more specific information, please read the manuals included in the product packaging. You can also contact our Customer Service department at 303-215-1644, or e-mail us at CustomerService@VitalOutdoors.com.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Vital Outdoors makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Vital Outdoors SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Vital Outdoors BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Vital Outdoors.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Vital Outdoors is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Vital Outdoors.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Vital Outdoors, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Vital Outdoors tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
Last Updated: 12/26/2019
For information about the choices we offer in connection with our information practices, please see “Your Choices” below.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, update your profile, post a review, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, password, email address, social media user names and handles, postal address, phone number, gender, interests, preferences, photos, product reviews, fit information, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Transaction Information: We collect information in connection with each transaction you engage in via the Services, including product details, purchase price, and other transaction details.
- Log Information: We collect log information in connection with your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile apps, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect precise location of your mobile device via our mobile apps in accordance with the permission process established by your mobile device operating system. We may also collect the approximate location of your device based the device’s IP address.
- Stored Information: We may access information you have stored on your mobile device via our mobile app in accordance with the permission process established by your mobile device operating system. For example, with your permission, we may access photos or videos from your mobile device photo gallery.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information from the computer or device you use to access our Services, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. We do not alter or change your experience, or otherwise respond to, “DNT” or “do not track” signals.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from other sites that sell our products, from other users, such as individuals who send you a gift through our Services, and from social networks in accordance with their authorization procedures.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Vital Outdoors and others;
- Personalize our Services, including by providing advertisements, content or features we think will be of interest to you;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we collect about you; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of Information
- With third parties with whom we sponsor events if you consent to such disclosure;
- When you participate in interactive features on our Services, information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and on other sites or online services, including your photos, videos, posts, product feedback, and other information you choose to provide;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information in connection with services they perform for us and who are subject to contractual obligations regarding their use of the information;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Vital Outdoors or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Vital Outdoors assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
We use reasonable security measures designed to protect information about you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with other websites or platforms (such as Facebook) to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign. Please refer to the settings of those other websites or platforms for information about any choices they offer in connection with the delivery of interest-based ads.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Vital Outdoors is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
You may update the online account information you provide to us by logging into your online account. This information should update across the online accounts you use to access the Services.
California “Shine the Light” Disclosure
As described above, we may share information with third parties with whom we sponsor events if you consent to such disclosure.
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. We qualify for this alternative option by only sharing information when you have opted in to such sharing.
If you initially consent to our collection of precise location information via our mobile app, you should be able to stop the collection of this information by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, you may be prevented from using certain features of our mobile app. You may also stop our collection of precise location information via our mobile apps by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile apps from your device.
Revoking Other Mobile App Permissions
Your mobile device operating system may provide you with the ability to discontinue our access to the information described in the “Stored Information” section of this policy via our mobile apps. You may also stop our collection of this information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile apps from your mobile device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from one of our Services by following the instructions in those emails or by changing the preferences through your online account with each Service. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
You may opt out of receiving promotional calls from us by letting us know during one of those calls, by changing the preferences through your online account with each Service, or by sending an email to CustomerService@VitalOutdoors.com with the subject line “opt out to calls”.
Mobile Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect, to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers (such as name and contact information), characteristics of protected classifications (such as age and gender), commercial information (such as products purchased), internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing behavior), geolocation data, audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as profile pictures or customer support call information), and inferences we make (such as preferred activities). For more details about the personal information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the “Collection of Information” section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Information” section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the “Sharing of Information” section above.
Vital Outdoors does not “sell” the personal information we collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to opt out). Please note that we do use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes as further described in the “Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others” section above.
California consumers may make a rights request by emailing: CustomerService@VitalOutdoors.com we will require that you provide additional information in order to verify your request.