Patagonia Quandary Pants Women's
The Patagonia Women's Quandary Pants will take everything from sport climbing to peak bagging in stride. The light and stretchy fabric makes the Quandary comfortable enough for mountain wear, while the DWR treatment repels light moisture, so you'll stay relatively comfortable should Mother Nature bestow you with an unexpected storm. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees increase overall mobility, so you'll be able to pull through the crux and scramble up boulder-strewn ridges with ease.
- A lightweight pant that scrambles and hikes in stride
- Fabric features DWR treatment and 40 UPF sun protection
- Hidden drawcord at waist provides a customizable fit
- Zippered and drop-in pockets for necessities
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees boost mobility
- Material: 96% nylon, 4% spandex, DWR treatment