Tubbs Wayfinder Snowshoes Women's
Perfect for snow-covered meadows and gently rolling trails. The Wayfinder’s easy-to-use CustomWrap™ 2.0 with BOA® Fit System will get you dialed in and on the trail in no time. The BOA lace is incorporated into binding’s heel strap to provide a secure fit across the entire foot.
- Snowshoe Frame - Fit-Step™ Frame
- Articulation - Rotating Toe Cord
- Crampon - Recreational Heel Crampon
- Snowshoe Category - Trail Walking
- Fit - Step™ Frame: The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- 21" - User Weight 80lbs -150lbs
- 25" - User Weight 120lbs - 200lbs
- SofTec™ Decking: SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- Rotating Toe Cord Articulation System: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow off the tail. When weighted, the teeth on the toe traction underfoot bite deeply into the snow.
- CustomWrap™ Binding: Featuring the Boa® Closure System, the innovative and quick-to-see cure CustomWrap™ binding provides optimal fit, comfort, and ease of use, encompassing your foot with the simple twist of a dial.
- Recreational Crampons: Our Recreational series of carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for secure uphill, downhill, and sidehill grip on packed snow conditions.