Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 20 Degree Sleeping bag Estate Blue/Classic Blue Reg/ Left Zip
The Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic is a fully recycled version of one of the most popular synthetic bags on the market, which also happens to be Marmots top of the line synthetic bag, the Trestles Elite. The Eco does not skimp on warmth, comfort, or pack-ability despite the recycled products. The HL-ElixR Eco insulation traps body heat with impressive loft, retains loft when wet to keep you warm, and packs down to a compact and lightweight size. Additionally the ripstop outer can handle abrasions and normal wear and tear, while the soft taffeta lining makes sure the bag is comfortable next to skin.
By keeping both the regular and long lengths of this bag well under 3 pounds Marmot has created a great backpacking or weekend camping bag that doesn't quite sneak into the ultra light category. Additionally the solid European norm ratings make it a great option as a high alpine summer bag or a bag that will thrive during the shoulder seasons.
- Shoulder season synthetic bag made up of recycled materials
- Ripstop outer comes from recycled sources and resists tears
- HL-ElixR Eco recycled insulation traps body heat even when wet
- Insulated bottom enhances warmth by protecting you from cold ground
- 3D hood construction boosts comfort while also adding warmth
- Insulated draft tube prevents annoying winds from sneaking in
- External stash pocket keeps your headlamp close by for emergencies