Marmot Pro Tour Pant Mens
As part of Marmot's M2 collection, the Men's Pro Tour Pant is suitable for backcountry touring in moderate conditions. Gore-Tex Windstopper cuts back the chill with reliable windproofing, and it's ruggedly water-resistant to shed snow spray and light snowfall. This softshell is also fairly stretchy and incredibly breathable for comfort on the ascent. Ventilation zippers at each leg amplify airflow to keep you cool. Marmot reinforced the cuffs with Cordura for abrasion-resistance against crampons and ski edges, and there are zippers to get the gaiters over your boots easier. The waist has adjustable tabs if you want to remove the suspenders.
- Softshell pant built for backcountry touring
- Gore-Tex Windstopper is water-resistant, windproof, and breathable
- Zippered leg vents amplify airflow when wanted
- Removable suspenders, adjustable waist, and boot gaiters for coverage
- Cordura reinforced cuffs with boot-length side zippers
- Material: [main] Gore Windstopper (92% nylon, 8% elastane) [paneling] 50% recycled nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane