Patagonia Pack In Pullover Hoody Men's
Patagonia's Pack In Pullover is a lightweight insulator intended for cold treks and weekend camping trips, and it looks good enough for brisk days in the city. Its stretchy shell moves with you on trails and roads, while the DWR-treatment fends off light moisture like spring showers and even snowfall. With the 1/2-zip zipped up, the hood ensures solid coverage when the campfire isn't enough.
- Packable jacket brings warmth wherever you roam
- DWR-treated shell made with stretch as well as water-resistance
- Elastic-bound hood and adjustable hem ensure snug coverage
- 1/2-zip front offers ventilation
- Hidden zip pocket located at lower back
- Material: [face fabric] 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR [lining] 100% recycled polyester, HeiQ