Altra OLYMPUS 4 Cushioned Trail Running Shoes Men's
Run a few miles, scale a peak, and set your sights on your newest adventure with the upgraded Altra® Footwear Olympus 4 trail-running shoes.
- Predecessor: Olympus 3.5.
- Stack Height: 33mm.
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- Engineered mesh upper provides enhanced breathability and airflow for all-day comfort.
- Lightly-padded tongue and collar with flat laces that allows traditional lace-up closure.
- Protective toe cap with drainage holes that deliver increased ventilation.
- GAITERTRAP™ hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris build-up beneath the shoe.
- Soft fabric lining creates a comfortable wear inside of shoe.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Highly-responsive EVA midsole with InnerFlex™ flexible grooves delivers more speed and improved performance.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber outsole with TrailClaw™ canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at the toe off.