Patagonia Mountain View Jacket Womens
From your morning bike commute to evening hikes along your favorite trails with the pup, you're outside as much as possible, even during the shoulder seasons. When the weather hasn't quite decided what it wants to do yet, stay warm without overheating in the Patagonia Mountain View Jacket. This brand new addition to the Patagonia family comes with a polyester exterior and airy mesh lining that will make sure you don't feel trapped in a greenhouse during your climb into work. Ventilation panels under each arm help the cause, while its stowable three-panel hood's stretchy trim allows you to cover your head during a hike without compromising your ability to see. When you're commuting home at sunset, the reflective taping along the Mountain View's body will make sure you stand out in dim light, while a plethora of pockets stash everything from spare tubes to mid-hike treats for you or your pup.
- Welcome spring temps in this versatile, lightweight jacket
- Regular fit easily accommodates baselayers or casual tops
- Stretchy polyester exterior wicks moisture with mesh liner
- Stowable hood adds warmth on windy hikes
- Multiple reflective accents help you stay visible
Material: [face fabric] 59% recycled polyester, 41% polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 91% nylon, 9% mesh