Hoka One One EVO MAFATE 2 Trail Running Shoes Women's
Named after an infamous location at one of the world's wildest, toughest, 100-mile races, the Hoka One One® Evo Mafate 2 was built to be the ultimate endurance, trail running shoe.
- Predecessor: Evo Mafate.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Modest, balanced for a connected ride.
- Surface: Trail.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 4mm.
- Lightweight and durable upper with MATRYX® technology features a breathable vamp for an improved fit and increased flexibility.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded collar with heel-pull tab and gusseted tongue that prevents migration across the instep.
- Breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Sculpted arch pod for added support for medial control.
- Lightweight, compressed EVA midsole provides superior underfoot comfort for longer hours on the trail.
- Rubberized-foam midsole and outsole provides enhanced responsiveness.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimizes heel-to-toe transitions.
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole features 5 mm lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.