CamelBak CLOUD WALKER 18 85 oz Hydration Pack
Cut out the bulk and flair of your everyday backpack and you've got yourself the CamelBak Cloud Walker 18 Hydration Pack—a simple little number designed to get you to the summit and back. Ideal for short in-and-out trips, the two-liter Antidote reservoir keeps you hydrated for about two hours in the most strenuous of hiking conditions.
For extra water, you can always pack a couple bottles into the stretch side pockets, or just use them for food and a little gear in addition to the quick-access organizer pocket. An Air Channel back section prevents your back from retaining sweat by redirecting air currents through the soft mesh panels.
Season after season, CamelBak's super scientists have been hard at work refining and perfecting the Antidote reservoir, the industry's most popular solution to hydration. At the turn of a cap (a quarter turn to be exact), you can open or close the reservoir, refilling and securing it again in seconds. Center baffling and a sleek design prevent your water from jostling about inside your pack while running, hiking, or hitting the park. When you're not off exploring the world, simply disconnect the tube using the Quick Link System and hang up the Antidote for proper drying or storage.
- Ideal pack for multi-hour excursions into the mountains
- PU-coated nylon construction has DWR-coating for water-resistance
- Air channel back panel keeps your back well-ventilated
- Reservoir system makes taking a drink easier than ever before
- Compression straps lock down and stabilize the load
- Multiple pockets keeps extra essentials close at hand