Oboz Bridger Vent Mid Boot Womens
The perfect boot for hiking in humid and rainy weather, the Oboz Bridger Mid Vent Waterproof Hiking Boot gives you a perfect balance of breathable comfort and waterproof protection. Using the supportive design of the classic Bridger boot, Oboz decided to utilize strategic mesh venting in the upper to enhance airflow and breathability for summer hikes and backpacking excursions. But that didn't stop them from throwing in a B-Dry waterproof membrane, which keeps out rain and puddle water on the trail but still maintains breathability to prevent your feet from overheating. A supportive midsole consists of comfortable EVA cushioning and a stabilizing nylon shank, while a Granite Peak lugged outsole provides traction on varying trail surfaces and a firm protective layer against roots and rocks. You've got all of that, plus a supportive mid-ankle design that'll help you take on higher miles and tougher trails.
- Supportive waterpoof hiking shoe with lots of ventilation
- Durable leather upper features mesh panels for breathability
- Waterproof membrane prevents rain from soaking your socks
- Supportive midsole balances cushioning and stabilizing support
- Lugged rubber outsole offers ground protection and traction
- O-Fit insole keeps your feet comfortable and supported all day