Patagonia Back For Good Uprisal Hoody Men's
This 95% recycled hoody is made with 14.9 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap, saving 184 gallons of water versus a conventional cotton hoody. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. The Back For Good Uprisal Hoody is made from heavier-weight recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth. Classic pullover hoody styling with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket to stash essentials. Original artwork by 4th Avenue Graphics is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Champion-weight fabric with a soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Artist: 4th Avenue Graphics
- 10.9-oz 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester/5% spandex fleece.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn